TOP QUALITY – MADE IN CHINA.
Our quality assurance process.
Apart from established technical expertise, first and foremost Expandixx provides solid industry contacts to the Chinese solar market. The head office of Expandixx is in Stuttgart; at the branch office in Peking, local Chinese employees search out and select suitable quality manufacturers that can be included in the Expandixx portfolio.
To ensure top quality at all times, Chinese merchandise always runs through the three-step Expandixx quality assurance process before being shipped to Germany:
- THE FIRST QUALITY CHECKPOINT
- can only be passed by products with tested and certified quality. For solar modules, this is a TÜV (Technical Control Board) certificate in accordance with IEC 61215 and IEC 61730, as well as a CE certificate. For solar inverters, a VDE (German Association for Electrical, Electronic & Information Technologies) certificate in accordance with VDE 0126-1-1 and a CE certificate are required.
- IN THE SECOND QUALITY CHECKPOINT
- audits are conducted at the manufacturers. This process objectively appraises all the important quality aspects, from production plants to personnel.
- IN THE THIRD QUALITY CHECKPOINT
- the final step, the merchandise included in every delivery is inspected by our Chinese employees according to the four-eye-principle – which also ensures continuous quality. These ongoing controls are conducted according to the following concept:
- Validation: Proof concerning the precision of the manufacturer’s measuring instrumentation.
- Verification: Proof concerning the accuracy of flash reports based on random sampling.
- Cross-check: Comparisons between the validation results and verification of the manufacturer’s flash reports as well as statistic analyses of the flash reports.
In addition, the visual characteristics and other details of the order are inspected. Only when all the tests have been successfully passed is the delivery released by our employees. This gives our customers a major advantage: the products are already controlled before being shipped and not first when they arrive in Germany.